Woot woot! thank you so much for Nominating me, Lori!! Loricamper.wordpress.com
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What was you’re first job?
Can you believe I’m going to say that I’ve never had one?! Well, I am only 14. The only job that I could ever get would be a babysitting job, but when you live in a big city like me, that’s easier said than done.
2. Why did you start blogging?
It all started with the romanic Idea of posting my poetry on a blog. I dreamed about it. I was always imagining what I would write in my posts, how funny I would be, how much I wanted one. I was an angsty writer that wanted to have my poetry heard, but I was held back from doing it because I didn’t even have a computer at the time, and I was pretty much a luddite. It’s a wonder I have any electronics at all now! When I finally got a blog, though, it was like giving birth to a child. It was beautiful, it was special, and it was all mine. From that day on, I felt like I had this little sacred shrine for my poetry that I could visit. It was my little place, my little world.
3. What kind of family did you (are you) grow up (growing up) in?
Oh, where do I start? My family is basically a bunch of artists stuck together. Either we love each other or it’s just people singing to each other when they get mad. I’m just joking. But we are INSANELY eclectic and awesome.
4. Is this where you thought you would be at this age?
To be honest, no! Even though I am young, I have big goals for myself. I want to be famous! i want to be known! (hey, that’s what the Liebster award is about, right?) I want to make music and write and express myself to the fullest! But for now I’m still in school, moseying on down to class and doing homework. Bummer.
5. What is the best place you’ve ever visited?
The grand Canyon, tops. I cried when I saw how huge it all was!
6..If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
well, I can’t say only one place! There are so many gorgeous locales I haven’t been to! Oh, Italy, Israel, France, India, Ireland, everywhere!
7. What’s the most expensive thing you’ve ever purchased?
errrr….I don’t really spend that much. Hmmm…..I think I haven’t lived long enough to answer that (too many unanswerable questions! this is irking me thoroughly!)
8. Cat or Dog person?
CAT CAT CAT!!!! Cats are far superior to dogs, because they can take care of themselves, unlike dogs, who have to be walked and fed and petted constantly. Cats are much more interesting and can have attitudes, whereas dogs Either love you to death or hate you. Dogs are messy and crazy, but cats are subtle. Cats also are THE BEST to snuggle with!!!
9. What is your favorite movie?
As a movie lover, I couldn’t really say, but for things I’ve watched a billion times over as a kid it would be either “The sound of Music” or “Milo and Otis”. And then for real heavy ones, either “Moonrise Kingdom” or “Lagan” which is a 4 hour long Bollywood epic, which you should totally check out, by the way.
10. What is you’re favorite season and why?
Fall. Fall has the breezy, laid-back feel of summer and spring, but also has the colder feel of winter. It is the most colorful and visible of all the seasons for me, since it doesn’t ever snow where I live, AND It has all the best holidays!! Anyway, I’m a hopeless romantic. All hopeless romantics love the fall.
MY TEN NOMINATIONS:
I was very lazy making links, sorry….
The Questions I made
1. What drives you to write?
2. Tell me about your first pet.
3. Night owl or early riser?
4. What smell for you has the most nostaglia to go along with it and why?
5. If you had to take three things from your house in a fire, what would they be?
6. What is your favorite tv show and why?
7. Describe the person you love most without saying their name or gender.
8. Do you think you would like to continue blogging for a long time or not? Explain.
9. Who is your role model?
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?